Murabaha Apartment Finance
Murabaha finance lets you own the apartment of your dreams, where IIAB buys the apartment against a promise from you to buy later according to the principle of Shari’a compliant Murabaha, the selling price will be a known profit added to the original purchase price, and the total amount will be paid by you on installment for a period agreed upon with the Bank.
- Repayment period upto10 years
- Competitive profit rate
- Finance up to 80%
- Registration of the apartment title for the name of the client
- Public sector employees and Companies accredited by the Bank, self-employed
Required documents for salaried employees
- Bank statement for the last 6months indicating salary transfer.
- Salary certificate.
- Social security Certificate
Required documents for self-employed
- Commercial Register
- Profession license.
- Bank statement.
- Net-worth statement (To be completed with the assistance of bank’s officers)
For more informationn
Visit any of our branches throughout Jordan, or contact Arabi Islami Contact Center at 5003300 or toll-free 08002224, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org