Land Ijarah /lease to own
To buy a piece of land and build your dream home later, IIAB offers you the opportunity to achieve your dreams, under the umbrella of Shri’a compliant Ijaara Muntahia Bi Tamleek program, which is based on the principle of participation and growing share in the property with each installment paid
- Customer share will be growing with each installment paid to become a full share in the property at the expiration of the contract
- Finance up to JOD 250,000
- Finance up to 15 years
- Competitive rates.
- No commissions on early settlement with the possibility of partial or total payment at every contract renewal annually
- Free life Takaful insurance.
Required documents for salaried employees
- Bank statement for the last 6months indicating salary transfer.
- Salary certificate.
- Social security Certificate
Required documents for self-employed
- Commercial Register
- Profession license.
- Bank statement.
- Net-worth statement (To be completed with the assistance of bank’s officers)
Documents relating to the property
- Copy of title to the property
- Copy of cadastral map.
- Copy of zoning map.
- Devolution Certificate.
For more informationn
Visit any of our branches throughout Jordan, or contact Arabi Islami Contact Center at 5003300 or toll-free 08002224, or email us on email@example.com