IIAB offers you the opportunity to own the Home of your dreams, under the umbrella of Shari’a compliant Ijaara Muntahia Bi Tamleek program, which is based on the principle of participation and growing share in the property with each installment paid.
- Customer share will be growing with each installment paid to become a full share in the property at the expiration of the contract
- Finance up to JOD 250,000
- Finance up to 25 years
- Competitive rates
- Finance up to 80% of the estimated value of the property, and can be increased under certain conditions.
- No commissions on early settlement with the possibility of partial or total payment at every contract renewal annually
- Free life Takaful insurance and free insurance on the property.
- Public sector employees and Companies accredited by the Bank, self-employed
Required documents for salaried employees
- Bank statement for the last 6months indicating salary transfer.
- Salary certificate.
- Social security Certificate
Required documents for self-employed
- Commercial Register
- Profession license.
- Bank statement.
- Net-worth statement (To be completed with the assistance of bank’s officers)
Documents relating to the property
- Copy of title to the property
- Copy of cadastral map.
- Copy of zoning map.
- Devolution Certificate.
For more informationn
Visit any of our branches throughout Jordan, or contact Arabi Islami Contact Center at 5003300 or toll-free 08002224, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org