IIAB gives you the opportunity to own your car under the umbrella of Murabaha, where the bank buys the car with a promise from you to buy later according to the principle of Murabaha . The selling price will be a known profit added to the original purchase price, and the total amount will be paid by you in installments for a period of time agreed with the bank.
- Ownership transfer fees once instead of twice.
- Finance up to 100%
- Finance up to 84 months
- Competitive profit rates
- Free E-services
- Finance for used cars up to 10,000 JOD without a mortgage, comprehensive insurance cover not required, and no down payment.
- Public sector employees and Companies accredited by the Bank, self-employed
Required documents for salaried Employees
- Bank statement for the last 6 months indicating salary transfer
- Salary certificate
- Social security certificate
- Price quotation
Required documents for the self-employed
- Commercial Register
- Profession license.
- Bank statement.
- Net-worth statement (To be completed with the assistance of bank’s officers)
For more informationn
Visit any of our branches throughout Jordan, or contact Arabi Islami Contact Center at 5003300 or toll-free 08002224, or email us on email@example.com